INSTRUCTIONS OF ARRIVAL TO UNIVERSITY
Since the World is still facing the COVID-19 pandemic, the University has prepared instructions confirmed by the Rector’s order for foreign students coming to the University (attached). The instructions shall be followed by all LSMU students.
Please read carefully the information provided in this email.
1. At least 7 days before arrival to Lithuania students must register to the registration week form;
2. From 1 August, students who will back from affected the Covid-19 counties to Lithuania must have COVID-19 tested no later than 48 hours before leaving;
3. Within 24 hours upon arrival to Lithuania students shall register and submit details to the National Public Health Centre;
4. Within 24 hours upon arrival students shall contact the Hotline 1808 or any testing station in order to be tested for the coronavirus;
5. Self-isolation for 14 days is mandatory if you come from the affected countries (Isolation rules are attached)
6. From 1 August, protective face masks will become mandatory again to wear on public transportation and in closed space shopping and service provision locations.
7. Violation or non-compliance with self-isolation shall be subject to criminal liability.
The latest information about the Covid-19 is updated in the University website: lsmuni.lt/en/front/news-and-events/weekly-update-to-international-students-preparing-their-travel-plans-back-to-regular-studies.html
31 Jul 2020