How to apply for degree studies?
Easy application steps
Step 1 CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
We will evaluate your documents and give you an answer within 72 hours.
Step 2 FILL IN AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
Upload electronic copies of your documents to the application platform. Click SUBMIT after completing the application form, as only SUBMITTED applications will be considered.
Step 3 WAIT FOR FEEDBACK FROM THE UNIVERSITY
The submitted application will be reviewed, and you will get feedback within 72 hours after submission of the application:
- Feedback – additional information required;
- Positive feedback – your application has been reviewed; you may continue with the application procedure and the university will continue with the recognition of your educational background according to the enrolment criteria.
- Not qualified – the provided documents are not acceptable for admission to LSMU.
Step 4 Application fee 150 euro
Following positive feedback, an invoice for the application fee of 150 EUR (non-refundable) will be issued and you shall continue with the application procedure and pay the application fee.
Step 5 Motivation interview
The interview will be conducted via a Zoom video meeting. Zoom invitations will be sent to your mailbox around a week before the agreed interview date.
Step 6 Entrance exam
The online exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in Biology and Chemistry (or Mathematics in the case of Psychology). Not all applicants shall pass the exam, exemptions can be found in the application procedure , section Exemptions from Entrance Exam.
Step 7 Offer Letter
Is issued if the following admission steps are successfully completed:
- education certificates have been checked and recognized as acceptable for admission at University.
- the motivation interview and/or the entrance test have been successfully passed.
Step 8 Registration fee 250 euro
Offer acceptance to study at LSMU shall be confirmed by the applicant via the application platform and an invoice for the Registration fee of 250 EUR (non-refundable) is issued.
Step 9 Study Contract
Study Contract is issued to the applicant following the acceptance of the University Offer and payment of the registration fee of 250 EUR.
Step 10 Deposit + Tuition fee
The first-year tuition fee shall be paid following the terms and conditions of the signed Study Contract. A deposit of 1000 EUR (non-refundable) is a part of the tuition fee.
Step 11 Application for a national visa D (if needed)
Step 12 WELCOME AT LSMU!
Enrolled students to pack their bags and prepare to come to LSMU. Studies begin on the 1st of September, Student Registration Week takes place a week before.