|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor of Medicine
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Dermatooncology (incl. skin ultrasound, spectrophotometry, dermatoscopy and procedures
of cryotherapy, electrosurgery, punch biopsy, excision and CO2 laser);
- Chronic inflammatory skin diseases and contact allergy (incl. allergen patch testing);
- Infectious skin diseases;
- Sexually transmitted infections;
- Aesthetic dermatology (incl. procedures of chemical peelings, laser treatment of vascular
lesions and rosacea).
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Dermatovenereology+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Dermatovenereology
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Dermatovenereology