|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery or Master of Medicine
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Understanding, Diagnosing and Treating Carbohydrate Metabolism Impairments;
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Prevention of Diabetes and Complications;
- General Principles of Diabetes Treatment; Special Conditions: Perioperative period,
- Usage of Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Diabetes Care.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and Behavioral Treatment of Diabetes;
- Novel Therapies in Diabetes;
- Understanding and Treatment of Diabetes Complications.
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Diabetology+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Endocrinology
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Diabetology