|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€8,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor of Medicine
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Patient consultation in family medicine;
- Disease management plans of acute and chronic conditions in primary health care (Patient
clinical assessment, disease differential diagnosis, test prescription, medications);
- Understanding, explaining and performing medical procedures in primary health care;
- Use of e-health and telemedicine in medical practice;
- Evidence-based medical principles, skills and knowledge applied into practice;
- Participation in disease prevention and health promotion.
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Family Medicine+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Family Medicine
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Family Medicine