|Nominal duration||1-3 years|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Thoracic Surgery;
- Thoracic Surgery Oncology;
- Intensive care and anaesthesiology in cardiovascular surgery;
- Cardiopulmonary bypass, myocardial preservation, preparation for cardiac surgery and post-operative care;
- Basic cardiac ultrasound;
- Interventional cardiology for cardiac surgeons;
- Interventional Angiology;
- Coronary heart disease and its surgical treatment;
- Heart valve pathology and its surgical treatment;
- Aortic disease, pericardial diseases, cardiac tumors and its surgical treatment, heart trauma;
-Heart and lung transplantation, ventricular assist devices;
- Vascular Surgery;
- Chronic arterial Diseases;
- Acute Arterial Diseases;
- Aortic and Arterial Aneurysm;
- Venous disease, inflammation, postphlebitic syndrome.
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Cardiac Surger/ Residency of Thoracic Surgery/ Residency of Vascular Surgery/ Residency of Cardiothoracic Surgery/ Residency of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery