|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor or Master of Medicine;
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis
- real time polymerase chain reaction
- multiplex polymerase chain reaction and fragment lenght analysis by capilar electrophoresis
- quantitive florescence polymerase chain reaction
- repetitive sequence based polymerase chain reaction and fragment lenght analysis by
capilary electrophoresisamplification resistant mutation analysis technology
- long range chain polymerase reaction
- multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification
- Sanger sequencing
- new generation sequencing (Ion Torrent and Illumina technologies)
- genotype identification by polymerase chain reaction and micrarray method with Autogenomics InfinityPlus authomatic analyser
- Liquid chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Laboratory Genetics +Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Genetics
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Laboratory Genetics