|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor of Medicine, Master of Medicine
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Principles of genetic counselling, genealogy, calculating risks, types of inheritance, classification of genetic diseases and epidemiology
- Basics of syndromology and dysmorphology
- Chromosomal disorders
- Genetics in Nephrology
- Inherited errors of metabolism
- Genetics in Gastroenterology
- Genetics in Oncology and Haematology
- Genetics in Cardiology
- Genetics in Neurology
- Genetics in Pulmonology
- Skeletal dysplasias
- Genetics in Endocrinology
- Principles of pharmacogenomics
- Laboratory Genetics: cytogenetics, Molecular genetics, Biochemical genetics.
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Clinical Genetics +Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Genetics
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Clinical Genetics