|Study location||Lithuania, Kaunas|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||No degree (Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€12,000 per year|
|Application fee||€150 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Master‘s degree in Medicine
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Clinical anatomy of oral and maxillofacial region. Diseases of oral and maxillofacial region.
- Inflammations of oral and maxillofacial region
- Traumas of maxillofacial region
- Salivary glands diseases and face neurology
- Pre-prosthetic oral and maxillofacial Surgery. Implantology
- Oncology of oral and maxillofacial region
- Temporomandibular joint disorders. Surgical and non-surgical ways of treatment.
- Orthognathic/Orthopedic Surgery
- Congenital and aquired deformities of maxillofacial region. Surgical treatment
- Reconstructive maxillofacial surgery
- Facial aesthetic surgery
- Facial and skull surgery