|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Master‘s degree in Dentistry
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Principles of growth and development of the maxillofacial region;
- Diagnostics in orthodontics;
- Etiology of malocclusion;
- Biomechanical principles of orthodontic treatment;
- Growth modification;
- Removable appliances;
- Fixed appliances;
- Principles of the adjunctive treatment;
- Assistance in treatment of patients in the LUHS Clinic of orthodontics;
- Participation in a research project with the goal of producing an article to a peer-reviewed
journal during the program time.
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Orthodontics+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Orthodontics
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Orthodontics