|Nominal duration||4 months|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€1,000.00 per month|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Master‘s degree in Dentistry/Professional qualification of a dentist
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Students are required to purchase selected endodontic instruments; to come with
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
Pre Clinical Endodontics:
- Principles of instrumentation of root canals using endodontic rotary instruments
- Principles of working with a dental microscope
- Principles of retreatment of root canals
- Principles of root canal obturation (different techniques)
Clinical Endodontics/ Assistance
- Assistance/observation of clinical cases with root canal pathology
- Pulp biology
- Diagnostic methods in endodontics
- Combined endo-perio pathology: diagnostic and treatment aspects
- Dental trauma
- Materials for root canal obturation: comparative analysis
- Regeneration of the pulpal and periodontal tissues
Completion of the program does not imply acceptance to a graduate Endodontic Program