|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Master‘s degree in Dentistry
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
- Child as a dental patient
- Prevention of oral diseases
- Child‘s beviour management
- Pain control
- Dental caries in children and adolescents
- Pulp treatment
- Periodontal diseases in children and adolescents
- Paediatric oral pathology
- Dental anomalies
- Dental trauma
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Paediatric Dentistry +Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Paediatric Dentistry
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Paediatric Dentistry