|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Awards||(Certificate of Achievement)|
|Tuition fee||€10,000.00 per year|
|Application fee||€150.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Master‘s degree in Dentistry
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is recommended to provide original qualification documents together with verified translated copies.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
B2 level or equivalent in English is required. If you have taken an internationally recognised exam, please attach it to the application.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Validation of education documents by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), www.skvc.lt, could be required additionally.
1. Basic manufacturing technologies of dental prostheses. Constructive materials, processes of bio-tolerance and clinical methods of their evaluation
2. Functional neuroanatomy of mastication
3. Rehabilitation of a toothless persons
4. Systems of dental implants. Comparative characteristic of dental implantation methods. Processes of osseointegration, their medical- biological evaluation. Clinical methods of planning the prosthetics on implants. Systems of suprastructures, clinical criterions of their selection
5. Etiopathogenesis of periodontal diseases. Biomechanical characteristic of a healthy and damaged dental arch, orthopedic rehabilitation methods of damaged dental arch, prognosis, prophylaxis
6. Physiological occlusion, its elements, complex clinical methods of evaluation. Pathological occlusion, prognostication of its course variants and substantiation of occlusal correction
7. Evaluation of temporomandibular joint function, its norm, pathology, methods of complex treatment, prognosis and prophylaxis
8. Orthopedic odontological rehabilitation of oncological patients
9. Principles of ergonomics in odontology
- Continue your education by entering residency programmes.
Fellowship in Orthopedic Odontology+Lithuanian language exam →Residency of Orthopedic Odontology
- Part of residency is credited from Fellowship in Orthopedic Odontology